Excavator Steel Billet Lift Magnet
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-2,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $2,000-2,500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HTM
- Type: Electromagnet
- Current: DC
- Automation: Semi-Automatic
- Magnetic Field Strength: Strong
- Trademark: HT
- Specification: CE
- Usage: Lifting, Electricity
- Installation: Hanging
- Cooling Method: Self-Cooling
- Magnetic Source: Electromagnetic
- Cylinder Number: Single Cylinder
- Transport Package: Standard Exporting Package
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
1. Application of lift magnet
MW5 Series Scrap Lift Magnet for Excavator is suitable for transferring cast ingots, steel balls and kinds of steel scraps.
2. Features of steel billet lift magnet
2.1 It adopts a special magnetic circuit design which has large air space and magnetism density. It is made of aluminum wire and the coil protection plate is made of the rolled high Mn steel plate that has good performance of wear-resistance and heat-proof. It also has the characteristics of light weight, low power consumption, high lifting capacity and long serving life.
2.2 This series has fine insulation structure. The insulation treatments adopt the vacuum drying & glue filling, which has improved the electrical and mechanical performance of the coils .The insulation grade can reach class special C.
2.3 It generally adopts the control mode of constant voltage. It can further improve the lifting capacity if changing to adopt the control mode of over excitation.
2.4 With special structure, it is suitable for working with Excavator.
|Excavator steel billet lift magnet|
|Model||Magnet weight (KG)||Current||Power(KW)||Steel scrap(KG)||Cast iron ingot|
Note: If the model you need not in above table, please tell me your detailed requirements, we can design according to your requirements.
Send us inquiry pls let us know:
1. What are the materials you want to lift?
For example: Steel scraps, steel billet, ingot, plate, bar or ball. For steel plate, please let us know its dimension (L×W×H mm)
2. What's the lifting capacity you expect?
3. What kind of working site does the magnet work? Indoor or outdoor?
4. Kindly provide your power supply information (__V, DC/AC,__Hz), and information for crane (single beam or double beam, single hook or double hook, how about the loading capacity).
Packing & Delivery
+86 181 6892 6121/+86 134 0575 7173
Welcome your inqury!